Q. Do you have any association with Costco?
A. No, I do not have any association with Costco. This is a fan-run page.
Q. Are you able to tell me when a particular item will go on sale?
A. No, since this is a fan page, I do not get advance notice about any future sales items.
Q. I saw an item for sale on your page, but it is not on sale in my local store? Why is that?
A. While most sale items are consistent throughout Alaska, Idaho, Montana, Oregon, Utah and Washington, some sale items will vary by store. Your local Costco’s price will always take precedent over the prices posted on this website. Also, any items on the blog that end in ‘.97’ means the item is on a clearance. These ‘.97’ items are also store dependent. If you are interested in one of these products you can check with customer service to see if any of the items is available at a nearby store!
Q. Do you have a Facebook / Twitter page?
A. The Facebook Page can be found here: https://www.facebook.com/coconorthwest
Q. Do you have a E-mail Newsletter?
A. The E-mail newsletter can be subscribed by signing up at this link: https://feedburner.google.com/fb/a/mailverify?uri=CostcoNorthwestUsaFanBlog
Q. How long have you been doing this?
A. I have been posting Costco deals since 2017.
Q. How can I support your page?
A. My goal is to keep this site open to everyone. The site is supported by pay-per-click ads using the Google Adsense Ad Network.
Q. I saw a item that was on sale last week but has since expired. Can I still get the sale price?
A. Unfortunately, if the sale is over, you will not be able to get the sale price. Check the site every week to make sure you don’t miss a sale!
Q. What is Costco’s return policy?
- On Membership: We will cancel and refund your membership fee in full at any time if you are dissatisfied.
- On Merchandise: We guarantee your satisfaction on every product we sell, and will refund your purchase price with the following general exceptions – please see Costco.com or the membership counter for details on current exceptions:
- Electronics: Costco will accept returns within 90 days from the date the member received the merchandise for the following products and other similar products: consumer electronics, major appliances, televisions, computers and tablets, cameras, cellular phones (90-day return policy cap does not include countertop minor kitchen appliances).
- Diamonds: 1.00ct or larger: Members returning a diamond over 1.00ct must also present all original paperwork (IGI and/or GIA certificates) at which time they will receive a Jewelry Credit Memo. Within 48 hours, our Costco Graduate Gemologist will inspect for authenticity and condition.
- Cigarettes and alcohol: Costco does not accept returns on cigarettes or alcohol where prohibited by law.
- Refunds for products with a limited useful life expectancy, sold with a product-specific limited warranty will be prorated.
- Special Order Kiosk and Custom Installed Programs: Custom product(s) manufactured to our member’s personal and unique specifications cannot be returned or refunded, except for warranty repair/replacement due to failure to meet specifications.